Dementia directly affects thousands people and their loved ones. BEST2CARE can help support and care for your loved ones, enabling them to live a fulfilled life.
Establishing Dementia home care
Whether you are living with dementia or simply requiring a little more help around the home, we can support and assist you to help you remain independent in your own home, living as fulfilled a life as possible. An early recognition and knowledge of the support available can help families establish care as part of the daily routine, helping those with memory loss to remain independent.
Caring for people with dementia in their own home
Our Support Workers provide personalised care that:
- Helps your loved one remain safe at home
- Builds confidence and encourages engagement
- Can provide support on healthy eating by preparing nutritious meals and mealtime activities
- Provides opportunities for social interaction eg. our monthly Companionship Cafes and weekly chairobics sessions
- Builds physical strength
- Companionship and friendship based care that adapts as your needs change to more personal care with bathing and changing.
You can rest assured that you will have the right team in place to look after your loved one with dementia. Get in touch today to see if we could help.